Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Lab Made + HK ⇨ L❤ve HK N-icecream flavours

I do not like Cantonese food because it is a lot of weird fusion but decided to try the Hong Kong crispy toast because it was ice-cream.
After trying that, when the flavours changed, they had mooncake so I tried that as well!

I rarely eat Chinese mooncakes because I do not like savoury and sweet tastes mixed together.

I get addicted to the ice-creams at Lab Made because of the flavours and the sweetness is never too sweet!

They put real ingredients into the ice-cream rather than fake flavouring!

After my experience with the apple crumble with REAL pieces of Apple and REAL pieces of Crumble I had no hesitation ordering their crispy toast because it would have real pieces of toast in it.
The week they started doing mooncake as well so I decided to group the Hong Kong flavours on this review.
The purple rice should be in this review too but I tried that when they opened so it was on my first review.

It would be fun if they made savoury ice-cream too! I would definately try it if it purely savoury!
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Mooncake $44:
The appearance of this was really similar to the apple crumble because there was crumbs on top.
I really liked this and I chose this over an ice-cream mooncake too because the ice-cream mooncakes are just ice-cream inside a chocolate shaped mooncake!
This one had REAL lotus seeds in it, the lotus seeds were slightly bitter but kept its starchy texture in the ice-cream.
The sweetness was perfect and it was not too sweet.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
HK Crispy toast $38:
This was ice-cream, toast, peanut butter and condensed milk!
I loved the crispy toast bits together with the ice-cream and the combination of that tasted really nice.
When I ate it, the crispy bits of toast remained crispy.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
It was really good Lab Made has made me like something that I do not like usually.
I think it is mostly to do with the temperature, texture and the fact it was mixed into ice-cream!
Who doesnt like icecream??? tongue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...