Thursday, October 18, 2012

Tiramisu @ La Pizzetta

Walked past and saw this new shop so had a look at what they were selling.

They had Deep fried cheese risotto balls which reminded me of this shop called La Pizzetteria
http://www.openrice.com/restaurant/sr2.htm?shopid=31588
As the name of this shop and the food is really similar to the one in Wan Chai I thought it was the same owner.

On this visit I only tried the Tiramisu.
Luckily I took it out for a photo as there was a hole at the bottom of the bag because the cup was wet so after I saw the hole I held it another way incase the bag ripped.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Tiramisu
The Tiramisu was layers of sponge soaked in alcohol and cream.
The sponge was heavily soaked and extremely soggy and soft.
As for the cream I found it too heavy and sweet.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...