Saturday, April 18, 2015

Cheap noodles at 川味皇

I came here because I saw some reviews showing Chongqing style noodles with other noodle choices as well as the potato noodles.



I happened to be seated infront of one of their staff who was having their dinner and she somehow saw me struggling with the order form so she grabbed it and asked what noodles I wanted and whether I wanted to add any extra stuff which sorted my problem!
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Chongqing style:

As well as the noodles, they also put crunchy yellow beans in it which were quite nice.

There was not much noodles in it but it was really spicy and tasty but the green beans were way too salty.
I regretted not ordering the beef belly and tendons because they looked really good.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
川味皇
Shop C, G/F., 64 Bute Street, Mong Kok

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...