Sunday, April 05, 2015

Retro snack joint at 容媽媽

I was attracted to this joint by the stall like décor, which has an old twist to it.




There were lots of things to choose from and I was tempted to get the noodles but as I was having dinner I opted for the fried inside out tofu puffs stuffed with cuttlefish.




★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
tofu puffs stuffed with cuttlefish:

They looked exactly like the inside out tofu puffs at Cheung Chau but they weren’t as tasty because the cuttlefish patty was evidently a cuttlefish ball that was rubbery and tasteless.

Anyway, there was a side of Chinese sweet sauce which made the crispy tofu delicious.

They also had fried beancurd rolls stuffed with cuttlefish which probably taste better than these tofu puffs so if I am around here again I hope to try their noodles and beancurd rolls.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
容媽媽
Shop A2, G/F, Keng Shan Lane, 76 Shau Kei Wan Main Street East, Shau Kei Wan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...