Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Healthy Vietnamese baguettes

I remember getting a flyer from this shop a while ago but as I was having dinner I did not stop by and try.

Finally tried it and the baguettes were surprisingly good.

While I was there, someone ordered the whole baguette which only costs $69, fit for a few people to share.



I went for the mini which only costs $19.

Next time I am going to try the toasts which has scrambled eggs and vietnamese sausage.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Vietnamese French baguette:




The baguette was filled with liver pate, Vietnamese pork roll, pork floss, tomato, carrots, pickled cucumber and cilantro.
Chili slices are optional.
As an expat I love baguettes and this was great because it was filled with lots of ingredients.
The optional chili was surprisingly good because it balanced well with the pork belly and the pickles made it refreshing.
The baguette was lovely and fresh, soft and crusty.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Spring rolls:

The Spring rolls were crispy and perfectly fried.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Salty lemon soda:

Had this refreshing drink and it was amazing because it was not sweet which is how it should be.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Salty lemon soda with lime:

This is basically the same as above with lime added.
I preferred this one because it had more flavours and complexity.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Grilled meat roll:

Lastly I had the grilled meat roll which came with sweet sauce.
It is a great snack for meat lovers but I am not keen on meat.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

I will be back to try their vegetarian baguettes and toasts.
◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...