Thursday, January 17, 2013

Nougats of treasure from ABC Bakery

~Thanks to Mjqueen7e for these yummy scrummy nougats~

On my previous visit to ABC Bakery, I did not notice these because I was attracted by their Western style cakes, but the nougats at ABC bakery are actually their most famous items along with the walnut cookies.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Nougat:
The nougats were so nice and addictive that I could not stop eating them. I did not know that at other places the softness of the nougat was different until Mjqueen7e told me.
For fun I put a piece of nougat in the fridge and it also tasted nice chewier and cold too.
The peanuts in the nougat were a perfect balance.
The sweetness was just right and it tastes like a satisfying SNICKERs bar without the chocolate and caramel.
Each nougat is wrapped in edible rice paper.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...