Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Ice cubes made with pieces of fruit

Green Lane (Western District)
Went past this shop quite a few times because their drinks attracted me.
They had fruit slushes made with real fruit and fruit teas.
The fruit slush was sold out so I ended up getting the fruit tea which was an even better choice.

I really liked the fruit tea because I found some very special ice cubes.
The drink on the other hand did not have much tea taste.



Each ice cube had a piece of fruit in it.

After I finished the drink, the fruit was ready to eat and icy cold too.

I loved their icecubes, it was the best part of the drink.
They were pretty and cooled down the drink and you can eat the fruit afterwards.
Apart from the drinks, the owners were really nice because I walked past that shop so many times but they were still smiling at me and did not frown at me because I was looking and not making purchase until the very last moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...