Sunday, August 23, 2015

Bursting Chinese French toasts‏

Chinese French toasts are not my cup of tea but I went here because they were filled with runny fillings.
Came here in early May so I don't know how the current queuing situation stands.



Anyway ordered both versions, one with molten salty egg yolk and the other with molten taro.
There was black sesame as well but I don't like sesame.

When I sliced both of them, sauce flowed out.
As expected, there was lots of sauce.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
Chinese French toast with molten Salted egg yolk custard filling:

The molten egg custard tasted really nice because it was sweet with starchy bits of egg yolk in it.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
Chinese French toast with molten taro filling:


The taro had a natrual taste that was not too sweet so I expect th steamed bun version to taste good.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
Hope to dine there again when the queue has died down.

◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎
Chau Kee:
Shop H1, G/F, Tung Lee Mansion, Water Street, Sai Ying Pun, Western District

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...