Sunday, August 16, 2015

Supersupergirl loves cats at Cat tune

I love cats and this place is conveniently located in North Point and there are a good variety of cats.
They charge by the hour and the you get to choose a drink from the list.
I chose the iced pineapple red tea which tasted natrual and not too sweet.
There was a lid screwed on top which makes it hygienic in a cafe with cats but I am not sure if this applies to other drinks on the list such as milkshakes.




The place is really good but I found it a bit uncomfortable sitting on the cushions because they don't really have any chairs.
It was nice of them to give me a thin blanket because I had a short skirt on.Cat Tune  
Address: 號 樓 A 室, 492 King's Rd, North Point
Phone: 2881 8862

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...