Saturday, November 01, 2014

Really nice owner and he speaks Chinese at Kashmir Curry House

Kashmir Curry House (Mong Kok)

I was in the area but the last thing I wanted to eat would be Chinese food, so I settled for Indian food!

Palak (spinach) curry is always my favourite, but there were two choices, one was cheese and one was potatoes.


In the end I settled for cheese.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Palak paneer :

The curry was really hot so had a wait a while for it to cool now.
I was amazed to find so much cheese in it because other places don't give you that much and the cubes are not this big!!



The curry was spicier than I anticipated but delicious.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Naan bread:

The naan bread was lovely and chewy with a delicious crispy surface.
◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...