Friday, September 14, 2012

Eat Kung Fu dimsum to practice Kung Fu fly squatting

Upon entering the restaraurant, it was nice, clean and modern.

After I sat down, they put those glass bowls with hot water for you to clean the bowls, chopsticks and cups.

I was not expecting that in a modern looking dim sum restaurant or perhaps it was not so modern.

Anyway I generally avoid going to dim sum restaurants where you need to wash the cups because to me it means they were not prewashed before or they are dirty.

While I was looking at the menu I saw a black fly walking on the rims of a bowl so I think it was a wise choice to wash the bowls and chopsticks!!!! Did'nt have much appetite after that so just ordered the Coconut layered pudding.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Coconut layered pudding: I was not expecting this to be steamed but it was hot.
Instead of a fragrant coconut smell, there was a foul smell, so I strongly advise do not order this.
The smell was really weird, it was so artificial.
The texture of the jelly was really tough and sticky and on the top the pudding it had some weird white sauce which made it look revolting, it looks like some weird milky discharge.
The pudding which should have been four pieces was not cut properly into four pieces.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...