Monday, October 21, 2013

Boisson de Plage et Soleil

Cafe Lavande

Previously tried the Cherry Clafoutis which was quite nice.
On this visit, I wanted to try the quiche but it was sold out so I got a drink instead.
There were quite a lot of non-alcoholic mocktails which was really good but quite a few of them had lavender and flowers which were not really my cup of tea.

Here are more photos of the place because it was in the evening on my last visit which was too dark for photos.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Photos of Cafe Lavande:





★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Plage et Soleil
(French meaning beach and sun in English)
Pineapple juice, coconut syrup, sparkling water water with cream on top.

A nice concoction of Monin's coconut syrup and pineapple juice.
The drink tastes better than Pina Colada because it does not have coconut milk which is quite sickly.

I found it a bit too sweet after mixing the coconut syrup at the bottom and I would have preferred more sparking water because it was not fizzy enough.
Overall, the drink tasted quite nice if it weren't too sweet.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...