Saturday, October 26, 2013

Vegetarian tofu patties

Fairwood (Tseung Kwan O)

I rarely eat here because the options are just too local for my liking.

On this occasion, I dined here because they had vegetarian tofu patties.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Tofu fritters and fried gluten in red fermented beancurd sauce:


The tofu patties were luke warm and the first patty I tried was really sour! I wasnt sure if it had gone off or it was meant to taste like that.

The rest of the tofu was ok and it had pieces of Chinese celery in it, but the sauce was really disappointing because it did not have red fermented beancurd taste.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
rice:

The rice was extremely hot and you could see hot steam coming from it!
I just wished that the rice wasnt so hot and the tofu was hotter!
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Low sugar green tea came with the meal but the Jasmine taste was really artificial and the sweetness was still quite sweet so I left it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...