Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sadly my first and last visit to S & I Bagels

When there was a bagel craze a few years ago, S & I Bagels was on my to go list but because it is located in the Mid Levels, making a trip up there was too challenging.

Anyway, I was planning to go to Cosmos House Pancake Cafe next door but the style was too Japanese for my liking.
In the end I came here and tried Books & Co.nearby.

When I went in, I was greeted by this beautiful Philipino woman called Irene Concepcion, the owner who loves Bagels from Montreal which is why she opened this store.

At the front there was a big cabinet with lots of huge bagels.


Apart from Bagel, there were lots of other items on sale.


Sadly, this shop will close in three days time (26/3/14) which is why it is my first and last visit.

Hopefully, they will open in Sheung Wan and I wish them all the best.

As I am not Canadian, Bagels are not really my thing so I got the blueberry cake instead.

I really regretted not trying their shakes because the flavours were quite creative.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Blueberry cake:

The blueberry cake was crispy on the outside and chewy in the middle mixed with lots of blueberries.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
S & I Bagels
G/F, 64 Bonham Road, Mid-Levels
2858 5538

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...