Sunday, March 23, 2014

Wholesome and delicious meal at Les Fils à Maman

Came here again because I love the food.

Previously tried the beef which was amazing.
On this visit tried the chicken.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Chicken in nadere sauce:
To be honest, I didn't know what it was when I ordered.
When it came, I was mega impressed, it was a big chicken leg covered in mushrooms and herbs in delicious gravy.
On the side there were rocket leaves.

The rice beneath it was piping hot and each grain was lubricated in chicken oil.
Everything just tasted lovely together and the rocket leaves went soft when it was mixed with hot food getting partly cooked and tasting less grassy.
The mushroom slices tasted earthy which complement the chicken nicely.

I hope this dish will be on the menu again because it tastes so nice.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...