Monday, March 03, 2014

One potato, Two potatoes, Sweet potatoes

On my last visit, I came here for chestnuts.
After I wrote my review I found out that they did sweet potatoes as well so I went back for them.

Here is the chestnut roaster which they use to roast their chestnuts.

Interesting grapefruits wrapped in bright striped plastic outside their shop.

The sweet potatoes are in an oven which keeps them warm.
I like these sweet potatoes because they do not have a coal smell and and the skin is clean!
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Sweet potato:

The sweet potato that was yellow was really sweet with a nice earthy taste and its texture was slightly viscous.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Purple skin sweet potato:

For those who do not like sweet potatoes that are really sweet, the white one is a better pick because it is not so sweet and the texture is denser and starchier.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎
China Dragon Arts (Sheung Wan)
Price: $3X
Service: OK
Yummy factor: good
Sweetness levels: just right
English Menu: no
◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...