Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Danish bar and tornado storms at Breadtalk

At Breadtalk they now have the Danish bar which is a Danish pastry rolled into a stick/bar topped with icing, covered in cinnamon or filled with cream.

As well as Breadtalk I have seen them elsewhere.

There were about four different Danish bars and in the end I chose the cream one.
All the Danish bars are on a bamboo skewer.

On my way to the cashier I spotted the Yam Tornado, and was attracted by the purple filling!

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
On the label, it claims to be delicious!
“Be warned. Tornado ahead. Prepare for your taste buds to simply spiral out of control”
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Yam Tornado:
Although I am not allergic to peanuts but I think it should have been labelled that it contains peanuts because some people are allergic to it.
The taste was nice because the yam filling was not too sweet and the pieces of the peanut gave it a nice crunch.
However it was interesting that there was peanuts in the filling as well.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Danish bar:
The danish bar was quite sweet because the cream was sweet as well.
The texture of the danish was quite dry but luckily I chose the cream one because it balanced the dryness of the danish bar.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...