Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Ready for delicious bakery at 85`C

I have alway wanted to try this place for the coffee with sea salt but the location of its first shop was hard to find.

I was glad when I saw a new branch was going to open at the Domain Mall in Yau Tong, but they were not yet open in Christmas, and finally they opened on 25th of January.
When I got there, there was a section for cakes, bakery and a counter for people to order drinks.
The walnut rice milk with pine nuts caught my attention so I ordered that, it was only $12.
In the bakery section, the garlic bread caught my eye because it was crustless garlic bread!
I also wanted to get the Cape croissant but it was too monstrous for me! It was a HUGE croissant cut in half and it had sweet spread in the middle.
I was surprised the drinks and bakery were inexpensive.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Garlic bread:
I knew I was going to like this because it was crustless! It was freshly done so it was still warm.
The bread was so amazingly soft that after I took a bite the bread expanded after it was compressed!
The lovely garlic oil on the soft bread tasted really nice.
The garlic oil was not too salty so it was delicious.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
walnut rice milk with pine nuts :
This drink was really thick, just like those American milkshakes and there were hints of ground walnuts and pinenuts.
I asked for it to be less sweet so the sweetness was just right.
The drink was very filling.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...