Tuesday, November 26, 2013

November special: Praline and peanut croissant

Le Salon Restaurant et Croissanterie (Causeway Bay)

After seeing reviews on the new apple croissant and the Praline and peanuts croissant, I decided to go there for the apple.

This month they have: apple, praline and peanut, chocolate, plain and white truffle.

I wanted the apple really badly but it was sold out, so I tried the Praline and peanuts.

After paying for the croissant, the guy at the counter just passed me the croissant wrapped in tissue even though he knew I was dining there, he didn't give me a plate so I had to ask for one which was annoying!

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Praline and peanuts:


As usual their croissant is perfect, crispy outside and soft inside with a gentle sugar coating.

The praline and peanut filling was surprisingly nice to a non peanut butter lover.
The filling was creamy and the peanut had a gentle crunch, just like the peanuts you get in peanut butter.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...