Friday, March 29, 2013

Porks trotter in vinegar near the roundabout

Shop:
三盞燈馮記豬腳姜
Address:
Santo Antonio
新橋(三盞燈/白鴿巢)圓形地街市熟食檔


This stall is located just off a roundabout.




★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Porks trotter in vinegar:
I have always wanted to try this place but I did not know what it is called.
Just happened to walk past it because the place I was going to go did not have boiled pork brains.
This place is famous for skewers of vinegared pork knuckles. however when I got mine they were placed in a bowl.
They were extremely difficult to eat using two thin skewers so I gave up eating them.
The parts that I could eat were lovely, soft and sticky.
The vinegar they used was lovely and sour.


★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...