Saturday, March 30, 2013

Vegetarian sushi selection

Shop: Bento Express by AEON (Tseung Kwan O)

I went to Bento Express by Jusco to get some sushi.

While I was choosing the sush, I realised they had VEGETARIAN sushi sets as well so I got that instead!



Again the vegetarian sushi costs more than non vegetarian sushi.
It was late that day and all sushi was at reduced price except the vegetarian one!


★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Vegetarian sushi:


When I opened the box, there was no wasabi! It was just two sachets of soy sauce
The ones that tasted the best was the vegetarian eel because I hate the eel version because it contains bones and it is always too sweet. The vegetarian version tastes like grounded cooked tuna.
The vegetarian tuna tastes good too because it tastes like the real thing.
The white vegetarian shellfish did not taste that good because the texture was like konjac.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...