Saturday, December 13, 2014

First impressions at Foxtail & Broomcorn

When I saw this listed on openrice I thought it was a Western restaurant but it turned out to be Asian noodles with a Western name.
I gave it a visit because I wanted to see how it would taste.
After reading the reviews, I realized that I dined the same time as 龍震天 because we have the same guy sitting at the bar table in the photo.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Photos of the menu and noodle bar:



★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Chili sauce:
This bottle was their homemade chili sauce which I thought was alcohol!!






★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Kansai with somen noodles:

Tried the Kansai noodles and changed to noodles to Somen noodles because I am not keen on udon noodles.
I loved these noodles because they absorbed the broth nicely so they were well flavoured.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Coconut crepe:


These crepes reminded me this Malaysian dessert, each one was filled with so much coconut in it.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎
The bill: $1xx
Service: good
Service charge: no
Yummy factor: good
MSG levels: None
Napkins provided: yes
Toilets: yes
Glass of water provided: yes
English Menu: Yes
◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...