Tuesday, December 02, 2014

【When Grill-A-Corn meets Lab Made】

Lab Made has done it again!!

This time mixing Calbee's Grill-A-Corn with their sweetcorn soup based icecream which is available from now until 17th December.




I am the sort of person who likes unusual flavours so this was made for me.

They have drizzled it with caramel sauce to balance out the savoriness for those who are not ready for the unusual taste.

For me, I really liked it, especially without the sauce because I like things either savory or sweet but not mixed together because it is a bit weird.

The new icecream is definitely good because it tasted proper savoury with a strong natrual sweetcorn taste with a hint of maize which comes from the crisps.
I also had a go at making the icecream myself!!



https://www.facebook.com/LabMadeHK


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...