Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Crappy green monday

Made a reservation and they said the dining time was from 6:30 to 8.45 because the restaurant was fully booked.
When I arrived, it was empty and it remained empty.






Anyway, when I got there, they allocated me the TATAMI.
Why the hell would I want to sit in a bloody TATAMI, do I bloody look Japanese?

Ordered the hotpot but they forgot the wontons and some other dumplings which really annoyed me because their hotpots are more expensive than normal non vegetarian hotpots.

The service was shit and appalling as well and a shame to the vegetarian society because people like David Yeung and the Green Monday organisations are working very hard to promote Green and vegetarian awareness.

God knows how long those chestnuts have been kept in their fridge because it was dry and oxidised (brown) should be binned, you could tell they've gone bad because they've just sliced the rotting surfaces away.



The Bak Kut Teh broth was interesting because they used a soup bag which was obviously bought from somewhere.

What pissed me off even more was the bored waitress who kept coming over to my table and watch me eat did not even tell me there were sauces for the hotpot.
I only found out about the sauces when I got home and read the previous reviews.

The bored waitress was useless as well because she saw my hotpot heat up with the broth spilling and she did not even bother to come and turn down the gas.

If the restaurant was busy I could understand the lack of service (if any at all) but there were only 2-3 tables which shows how busy they are.

Anyway, the taro dumpling was quite good, it was filled with sticky thick taro paste.


Pure Veggie House
3/F, Coda Plaza, 51 Garden Road, Mid-Levels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...