Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Beef K-Roll

After my first visit to Wan Chai's K-Roll, I was craving for more.

This was my first visit to the Sheung Wan branch, the first branch in Hong Kong.
I was expecting the quality at this branch to be better because it was the original shop.

Tried the Beef K-Roll

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Beef K-Roll:



I was disappointed because each slice was not uniformly sliced and when I picked it up, the seaweed was not sliced properly which unwound the other ones making the beef fall out.
The beef didn't taste nice either because it was sweet.
If I had tried this branch first, it would have killed my expectations for K-Roll because the Wan Chai branch tastes so much better and the quality was better too.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...