Thursday, April 03, 2014

Déjà vu of the salty noodles at Tsim chai Kee

Some friends from UK wanted to try this place because it was recommended on the Michelin guide so I was forced to dine here again.

On my previous visit, I vowed not to come again because I found a hairy cockcoach leg.
http://www.openrice.com/english/restaurant/commentdetail.htm?commentid=2316219
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Noodles with wontons:



On this visit, I found a small vegetable fly stuck to the noodles but had to pretend it wasn't there because my friends were expecting so much from this place.
Strangely the kitchen LOOKS cleans but twice I found something in the noodles.
Anyway, the broth and wontons were extremely salty which were the comments from my friends as well and the same comment I made last time.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...