Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Che Che New York's dark chocolate and bacon

Che Che New York (Tsim Sha Tsui)

Just after I bought some chocolates at K11's Che Che New York, I discovered they were selling it too at 7-11 convenience stores.

Luckily the flavours at 7-11 were not sold at the K11 branch.

I saw the chocolate with bacon so i got that.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Che Che Chocolate and bacon dark chocolate:


I do not normally eat bacon, but tried it anyway and it was surprisingly nice because the pieces of bacon were crunchy without fat.


The bacon that was embedded in the chocolate reminded me of those bacon sprinkles used in salads and the taste of bitter dark chocolate with the savoury smoky bacon bits were delightful.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...