Friday, January 31, 2014

Chocolate burgers and mini icecream cones

Chocolat-ier (Causeway Bay)
I have not been to Chocolat-ier for ages but recently I had this cute confectionary Cornetto and Chocolat-ier had it too so decided to try theirs.

I got these last year and forgot to review them until I read the recent reviews on Chocolat-ier which jogged my memory.


As well as mini confectionary icecream cones, they also had chocolate burgers and pizzas.



★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Chocolate burger:


Basically it was a biscuit sandwiched in between two halves of chocolate.
It was quite nice just like having a chocolate biscuit with a bigger proportion of chocolate.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎
Price: $5X
Service: OK
◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...