Tuesday, January 07, 2014

POT noodle

Buddy Noodle House (Wan Chai)

Buddy Noodle House is a new noodle joint that I discovered recently.


I was attracted to this place because one of their noodles are served in a retro CHINESE ceramic POT!!
It reminds me of that cafe in Sheung Wan.

The menu is the usual.


It is interesting that if you choose one or two items the prices are still the same, ie $28.


For a noodle joint, the decor was quite modern.


Here were the noodles I tried
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
POT noodle:



Basically it has a mixture of items, beef, wontons etc.
I quite liked the noodles because the alkaline taste was not too strong and there were lots of spring onions.
Although the size is meant to be bigger than the normal bowl noodles, I found the portion of noodles were roughly the same as the bowl.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Tossed noodles with beef tendons:



The thick noodles had an alkaline taste and the sauce that it was tossed in was not that strong.
I did not like the beef tendons because they were very hairy!
These must have been the hairiest tendons I have tried in my life because I found loads that I lost my appetite to finish the noodles.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...