Friday, January 31, 2014

Iberian pork croquettes

Spaingo (Mong Kok)

This shop was opened last year but I couldn't find it listed on Openrice so I didn't bother listing it because quite a few I have tried to list have been rejected even though I have filled in the Name, telephone and address.
Last week it also happened, so I don't know why I bother!

Anyway, this shop is bright yellow and hard to miss.

They specialize in croquettes made with Iberian pigs 炸黑毛豬丸!!
There are eight sauces to choose from for the croquettes.


I ended up getting the potato wedges with the gravy.
It was delicious rich gravy and the wedges were nice and starchy.
Next time I will try the croquettes (炸黑毛豬丸).
Hard to appreciate food in Mong Kok because there are too many people and smokers about and it is difficult to try and take photos.
◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎
Price: $18
Service: OK
English Menu: NO
◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...