Friday, January 31, 2014

Yummy Quesadillas from Village Kebab

ViLLAGE KEBAB (Sai Kung)

Went to Sai Kung for food and dined here because no one was dining here.
You could tell that people were afraid to try the food from their reactions but after I sat down the Hong Kongers were not afraid to try because the restaurant was not empty.

Another thing that I observed is that HKers seem to be afraid of empty restaurants so when they choose their seats, they will sit near another table of diners.
In the UK, people like to spread themselves out.
I find that particularly annoying when I want peace and quiet and people have to sit nearby and yak with loud voices.

Since my last visit there are more choices on the menu.


I want to try their pasta because it is probably cooked in an Indian way with spices but it was a public holiday that day, so they don't serve it.
In the end I had the Quesadilla.
There is a choice chicken or falafel but I wanted both so I had a mix of the two.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Quesadilla with falafel and chicken:


There was a sauce missing according to the photo, so I asked the guy and he came back with the green sauce.

I thought it was guacamole but it was Indian mint sauce.

The salsa sauce was amazing, it was diced tomatoes and onions in vinaigrette with super fragrant cumin.
The Quesadilla was just divine because the it was crispy filled with cheese, falafel and roasted chicken, and the cheese was gooey and soft.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎
Price: $62
Service: great
Service charge: no
Yummy factor: Divine
Napkins provided: yes
English Menu: Yes
◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...