Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Macallan Whisky Bar at Galaxy Macau

Since I was in Macau, I decided to go to Macallan's Scottish bar because of the decor.

The decor was really nice with a real fireplace.





Originally I was sitting near the bar, but the cigar smoke got too strong, so I sat elsewhere.



When you sit down, they give you some peanuts and almonds.
(I was shocked they were free)


As I do not drink alcohol, I got mock-tails.
The mocktails were pretty cheap too around MOP5X.
The pussyfoot was nice

The Virgin mary was way too spicy to drink.

The candle that they had was really cool, it was not a burning flame.


A video of the non burning candle.


The bill was quite cheap, it was about MOP12X for two drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...