Sunday, January 04, 2015

NICE stir fried beef ho fun at 尼斯餐廳

When I entered this restaurant, it reminded me of Czarina on Caine Road, and the interior was similar to Tai Ping Koon.

I was recommended this place by an Australian to try the stir fried beef flat noodles.
After reading the latest reviews, it appears that this place is famous for Chinese style Western dishes which looked quite delicious from the photos.




Anyway, I stuck with my decision and tried the noodles for tea, it came with Chinese milk tea which I won't comment because I don't like it anyway.


★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
[b]stir fried beef flat noodles:[/b]


The noodles tasted good because the soy sauce was strong with a mushroom taste but it was slightly bitter.
Although it was not brilliant, it tastes better than most places which have a strange metallic oily taste which I refuse to eat.
I managed to finish it so I suppose it was quite good!
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎
[b]The bill:[/b] $30
[b]Service:[/b] OK
[b]Service charge:[/b] no
[b]Yummy factor:[/b] ok
[b]Napkins provided:[/b] yes
[b]Toilets:[/b] no
[b]Portion sizes:[/b] reasonable
[b]English Menu:[/b] Yes
[b]Air Conditioning:[/b] Yes
◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...