Wednesday, January 21, 2015

A taste of Swiss cheese

Cheese is a must in the Western diet but in Hong Kong there are not a lot of varieties at the local supermarket and it is expensive.

I was attracted to this place because of the cheese fondue but I ended up having the Bayonne ham and Emmental cheese brioche. It satisfied my craving for a cheese toastie.

The ham was soft and tasty while the melted cheese held it together in the soft toasted brioche which was similar to toast.

I will be back for the cheese fondue which is quite a good deal and includes the ceramic pot and candle burner.

I.E. Kitchen Academie CulinaireBakery · Food & Beverage Service & Distribution · Caterer

https://www.facebook.com/pages/IE-Kitchen-Academie-Culinaire/672755172812437?ref=ts&fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...