Saturday, March 31, 2012

squid and prawn saffron rice @ UNOMAS

I was a bit disappointed as I was looking forward to a variety of Tapa's and now it is only the fixed lunch set with starter, mains and dessert.
It is pricier than the tapa's set too.

Anyway since I was already there I ordered the bread with serrano ham as a starter, and the squid and prawn saffron rice with vanilla dessert.

The bread with ham was quite nice, the ham was soft like smoked salmon, and the taste was like cheese.

The rice was a bit hard, my jaw was practically tired after eating it.

The dessert was nice and creamy, and not too sweet.
Overall the food here is good, but service is bad, you practically need to ask them for a glass of water or they will not give you one.

if they have the tapa's lunch I will come back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...