Saturday, March 31, 2012

Vegetarian Sushi @ 自家素食

Apart from dine in, they also have the usual vegetarian snacks to take-out, and even sushi too.

I found one of the staff to be particularly pushy, I had only looked at the sushi, and she already started packing it in a box for me.

I was going to get some anyway, but I didnt like the way she tried to sell it all to me, as there was only a few pieces left, I have tried vegetarian sushi before at Lai Chi Kok (not listed on Openrice yet, but that restaurant is quite good, especially their lunch).

I got the minced tuna, and tuna sushi.
Both looked like the real thing, the tuna sushi does actually tastes like the real thing, slightly opaque, and not too chewy.
The minced tuna was a bit bland.

*No photos, as the woman was too pushy!!* perhaps if I took a photo of that woman would be more helpful

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...