Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Thai hand made sausages @ Thai Hut

Walked past and saw these Hand made Thai sausages.
Usually they are over grilled, but today they were golden brown so I got one to try.
FIRST VISIT
I really liked it because the filling inside the sausage was made up of glutinous rice, glass vermicelli and grounded wax sausage meat.
It had a very wholesome texture just like a real pork sausage.
It would have been healthier than a real pork sausage, but it was just as oily.

It was quite an interesting experience eating this sausage, when you bite into it, there is a strong smell which is the same as the CHINESE WAX SAUSAGES, however it tastes nothing like it, then the next smell that comes is the fragrant glutinous rice.
It is quite appetizing as well because it tastes tangy.

However, these sausages can be inconsistent, it depends on the ratio of the wax sausage meat they put in.
I prefer less of it because I do not like the smell, but I love the vermicelli and glutinous rice.
Second visit:
I also tried the grilled chicken, it also had a tangy taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...