Saturday, May 30, 2015

Good dough stick rice rolls at Wonton Master

I was a bit reluctant to dine here because it is located in Kwun Tong but since it is recommended by Michelin I decided to give it a go.

The stir fried beef flat noodles are meant to be good but it was not my cup of tea so here was what I tried:
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Cucumber soymilk:

This was refreshing and it was blended with fresh cucumber so it was not sweetened.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Wonton noodles:

I am not keen on this but I liked the mini portion and the size of the springy wontons.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Spinach and beancurd:

The beancurd was soft and tasty with young spinach leaves beneath it.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
dough stick rolls:

Although this place is famous for the beef noodles and wonton noodles, I like this dish the most because it was not oily and the crueller sticks in the middle were crispy and chewy.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Stir fried rice rolls in XO sauce:

Too spicy
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
I will probably come back for the dough stick rolls and congee which I forgot to take a picture of.
◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎
Wonton Master:
Shop L3-13 Level 3, APM Millennium City 5, 
418 Kwun Tong Road, Kwun Tong, apm
3148 9488

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...