Thursday, May 28, 2015

Steamed fish at The Food Gallery

Lobsters and oysters are now a standard item in Hong Kong buffets because it is the basic requirement that locals crave for.




+++++++++++++++++++++
For me, I have to have cheese, Indian curries and Western dishes.
Cheese!!

Curries!

Terrines and other dishes that I like!!





The variety was surprisingly good and they even had Balman bugs which were a highlight at this other buffet I tried.

The star of the show had to be the steamed fish!
There is always a huge steamed fish at most buffets but here they have a selection of fishes for you to pick which is steamed to order, so it means you have a whole fish to yourself .


My favourite fish is the seabass because the fish is delicate but the species here are quite different to the seabass in Europe.
It was great that they had mini portions of Hainan chicken with rice and Stir fried crabs too.


Desserts counter:

Stiletto heel cupcakes



Heres what I had:
A creative and appetizing soup which had tomatoes, wild rice and lamb.


My delicious steamed seabass which I had all to myself.
The fish was fresh and silky.

Next I had cheese and seafood.

For my carb cravings I had authentic Indian rice with okra curry.

To finish off I had the almond and apple pudding which was not too sweet with cakey taste and texture

Chili jam from the condiments shop.

Supplementary Information
$548 + 10% per person on weekdays
$598 + 10% per person weekends
Includes coffee or tea.
+$75 for unlimited soft drinks and juices
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Food Gallery:
Upper lobby level, 
The Langham Hong Kong, 
8 Peking Road, Tsim Sha Tsui

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...