Friday, March 30, 2012

Barbie milkshake @ 生活創庫.隨食 Life Passion

The flyer for strawberry milkshake was very attractive, simple and shows what the milkshake contains.

Strawberries + Strawberries + Milk!

So this was the reason I got it. Fortress Hill has become fascinating, more and more joints are have opened here.

Anyway, I ordered the strawberry milkshake, and then saw another one with marshmallows, so I changed my order to that.

Taste wise, the strawberry wasnt that strong, infact a little fake, but I did see them put frozen strawberries in the blender, perhaps there wasnt that much strawberries as the flyer illustrated, and some strawberry syrup flavouring was added.

When I got the drink, I was given a matching pink straw, almost the same colour as the milkshake, how princess/barbie like!

Usually marshmallows are for toasting at bbqs, hot chocolates, and now as a topping for froyo, but for cold drinks this is a first.

The size of the marshmallows were rather big, you can see from the picture that they are bigger than the straws diameter.
Marshmallows bigger than straw
Marshmallows bigger than straw
 

There was some black dot on the marshmallow which I didnt know what it was, or I would have had a perfect white/pink picture.

Anyway, while I drank the milkshake, the marshmallows floated on top and increased in size, making it impossible to go through the straw, whilst it was impossible at the start anyway!!

Apart from the milkshakes, the other snacks seems interesting, which I should try someday, honey sandwich (spelt SandWISH) on their menu, and curry potato sandwich.
Although their meaning of SandWISH seems to be "piggy bun" in Chinese (round crusty bun)

Good points:
Cute

Bad points:
They should have smaller marshmallows that can fit through the straws, the drink was too sweet and lacked taste of real strawberries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...