Thursday, March 29, 2012

A BLT'd chicken supreme

It’s always good, when Burger King has new burgers, then McD’s will also have something different to try.
I couldn’t try the one before at McD’s because it was too spicy, but this time I tried the Chicken Supreme .

The Chicken Supreme is a crunchy chicken patty in light coating with herbs, sandwiched with cheese, crunchy bacon, julienne carrots and cabbage, a slice of tomato, sauce in a bun sprinkled with herbs.
The combination and elements were really good together, but I would have liked more sauce, it was slightly too dry.
The herbs on the bun tasted exactly like the subway herbs bun.
Out of all the burgers in Mcds, I felt this was the least greasy.

The Chicken supreme reminded me of BLT burgers mainly because of the bacon and tomato.
The bacon was nice and crunchy, a bit like those crunchy bacon strips at Marks n Spencers.

I would definitely have another one again, but more sauce would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...