Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Confused by their bakery and restaurant @ Cafe Balencia

Same as commented by someone else, I had the same confusing experience with this Café/restaurant.

I had no intention of trying this place, but came here randomly.

I was attracted by their bakery section, which reminded me of Das Gute.

Anyway, I assumed you could get products from their bakery and order drinks to drink there, but the bakery and dining section are TOTALLY independent of each other.
I think they should have an OBVIOUS partition that both places are separate.

So in the end, I only sat down for a drink.

On the drinks menu, there were teas, coffees and cooler, so I chose a Lime soda.
To my disappointment it was just Sprite.
I could have got sprite anywhere instead of having it here!

Later I checked openrice and found that this was the only branch in HK, which is surprising, and someone also had the same confusing experience!
Maybe next time I will just buy bakery products instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...