Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Creme brulee froyo @ Cherry on Top

Sometimes when I walk past the flavours are boring, but today they had creme brulee so I stopped to try it.
Athough it was probably due to creme brulee essence they used for the flavouring, it was quite nice and the taste of creme brulee was quite strong.
The vanilla one kept its standards.

But for any froyo flavour that isnt the original flavour, I do not have the expectation of real froyo taste.
I just expect it to taste like cold milky soft serve with flavour.




Other flavours I have tried: original, vanilla, strawberry, sesame, chocolate and kiwi.
The one I liked the best was Vanilla, softer than softserve and not so creamy.
The rest were icy and tasted like Yakult.
The chocolate was not that strong.

The choice of toppings were OK, however the cherry had that fake taste which I havent had in ages.
It tastes like Cherryade and cough syrup, nothing like Glacier cherries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...