Saturday, March 31, 2012

Fat and grease free liver sausages with ducks blood @ 蛇王二

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
My last official encounter with snake meat was at the tiny snake joint in Wan Chai.

This time was my second time at a snake joint, however I came for something else! Wax liver sausages!
From the moment I saw pictures of these liver sausages, I just knew they were going to be delicious, I rarely eat wax sausages, as usually they are made with lots of grease and fat, but on the pictures they looked decent with no other extra rubbish added in it.

This joint has been established for years, however I never had the curiosity of dining there, especially in the old days when people could smoke in there. It also looked dodgy inside with old grubby men eating there.

Luckily, I managed to get a better impression of this place, we were allocated a separate table and didn’t need to sit with others.

Ordered liver sausage, roast pork with rice and liver sausage, chicken with rice.

The sausage tasted exactly how it looked from the photos, ie non-greasy with crumbly liver inside. It was quite good compared to other sausages, although I did find the odd bone fragments in it.
The chicken however was a waste of money, although it did taste good, I was given 90% inedible chicken skin and bones! If I was a dog I would be happy!
Chicken skin n bones
After finishing the food, the waiters hurriedly came to clean the table for the next customers, they swiped the stuff from the table to the floor, thanks to them, and I got some rice on my laps.
Next time, I will try the snake sauce, and have liver sausages again, the chicken is a waste of money, and also depends on luck whether you are given skin, bones or meat!!!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...