Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Foilicious juicy chicken and herbs that leaves you thirsty @ KFC

I got the new Foilicious chicken which is chicken marinated with herbs, wrapped in foil and baked.
There is two pieces of chicken per portion which is fixed.
Anyway I got one to try and the foil pack was placed neatly in a plastic box with lid.
When I peeled the foil, I could smell the herbs and its appearance reminded me of roast chicken.
The herbs smelt like rosemary.
It would be good if they served roasted potatoes too.
A real roast dinner.
Not sure if I was lucky today, but the chicken was really soft and juicy.
But I will try it again in future to see if the juicyness is consistent.
As with all KFC, it is loaded with MSG which is guaranteed to leave you feeling thirsty.

◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎
MSG levels: Strong, expect to get thirsty!
Service: OK
Yummy factor: Good and juicy
◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...