Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Froyo @ Tutti Frutti

I found it similar to Tuttimelon especially the brightly coloured plastic spoons, which also reminds me of spoons for feeding babies. However the spoon at TuttiMelon is meant to be biodegradable.

The toppings were the usual eg fruit, sweets etc. The froyo flavours that day were: Guava, Yakult, Strawberry, Lychee, Chocolate, Original.

I tried the lychee, chocolate and Original.
As with most froyo’s the fruity ones did not have yogurt taste, and the chocolate one just tasted like chocolate without the yogurt taste.

The Original one however surprised me, it had the taste of natural yogurt and wasn’t too sweet.
I think I will be back for more Original as you can control the amount of yogurt you put in your bowl, although those odd cents are annoying when you pay by weight.

For toppings, I thought I saw some cherries, but they turned out to be grapes, so I only got Jelly for the toppings.
I couldn’t find my camera, so ended up taking the picture after I nearly finished.

It was quite amusing from the TV show, because a staff was interviewed from Yogo, and she said Froyo originated from England, which is not true. Froyo actually come from NEW ENGLAND which is in the STATES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...