Saturday, March 31, 2012

Good froyo @ Yogo Frozen yogurt

On my way here, I walked the wrong direction of Leighton Road, I thought it would be on the city side of along with Suzuki café etc. When I realised it, I walked all the way back and found it.

If you’ve had singing lessons with Star Plus’ HARRY WONG, this place is just down stairs from it.

This place reminds me of play school, colourful tables and chairs, especially the kids table at the centre. There is a bench on the side for people to sit and mingle too, this place is filled with youthful vibes, a good little joint for ABC’s and BBC’s to hang out.
The staff there are probably ABC/BBC's.

There was a guy there in a suit, whom I thought was a patron, it turns out he is probably the owner as he started serving customers.

Anyway, I opted for all the flavours except mango in the same cup, and had the following toppings, blueberries, caramel chips and green raisins (rare in hk).
Apart from Berrygood, this is also another place that has variety, especially the toppings.
At Berrygood, the flavour variety is good such as Earl grey, pomelo, pomegranite.

The price of the yoghurt is on price per weight basis, a bit different from other places where it is charged per size. As it is weighed, they come up to the odd cents, it gives you a chance to get rid of those copper cents. If you don't have any cents, when you get your change with the odd cents, there is a tips box for you to put your unwanted change there.

When I was there, there was this famous make-up artist called Gary Chung, since the bench was communal, they have to sit on that bench too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...