Friday, March 30, 2012

HITEC branch is better for hotdogs @ Hot dog Formula

The HITEC branch of Hot Dog formula is much better, they offer more variety, more sausages to choose from such as chicken franks, vegetarian franks, etc, as well as franks they had more options to add to the hotdog ie onion, saukeraut, and more sauces and types of buns too.

The only thing I like about Hot dog formula is that their sausages are not grilled.

Anyway, the day I dined there, the waitress at the counter was constantly texting, I had to wait for her to finish her business before I could order. After I ordered she continued to text, and still continued when another customer came.

The food at this branch is merely ok, the chips were over cooked compared to the pale chips the other people had. The hot dog combination was a bit weird, the one I had was mushroom, I was expecting the sauce to be cheese, however it was sour, a bit like thousand island dressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...