Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Incy Wincy spider crawling on my McRibs!!

Finally the last McRib burger in the series is out!
Out of the three: Shogan, McPepper and the McRib, the McRib has to be my favourite, because I like the combination of the maize bun, pork patty, thick BBQ sauce and onions.
A spider/crab?
A spider/crab?
 
Anyway, when I took the picture, I found the onions and guerkins were arranged in a cute way, it looked like a crab/spider.
I didnt think it was deliberate by McD's.
The onions were not diced or cut into smaller pieces, it was convenient to eat without pieces of onion falling out.
I picked out the guerkins.
Overall the BBQ sauce was lovely and thick and the pork patty was nice and soft complement by the yummy crunchy onions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...