Thursday, March 29, 2012

Macau crispy buns with various of fillings @ Macau restaurant

Not really a fan of food served in restaurants Chinese style.

Macau restaurant is basically like a Chinese restaurant serving Macau style food, but I felt it was quite similar to Chinese, especially the curries, crabs, baked rice and the pricing was expensive for that style of restaurant where you need to share tables with others.

Anyway, I only tried the crispy buns, there were lots of different ones to try, from kaya to curried tuna.

I tried the one with peanut butter and condensed milk and the curry.

I forgot to ask them to leave out the butter, so I got a slab of butter on top.

I always find that weird, the slab of butter on crispy buns and pineapple buns.

Overall, the crispy bun was well done, the crust was crispy, and the inside was soft.
For the peanut butter it was coarse peanut butter, and you can see the pieces of peanut.

The savoury one tasted better, the fish was not too dry, but the curry was quite spicy.

Next time I would like to try plain kaya, without butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...